
We spent some of fall break with Polly's family at a condo at Bear Lake. A visit to the beach for digging holes in the sand, shell finding and getting soaked was a favorite. Might as well have been at the ocean!

Danny tried to sit on the dog while she chewed a bone and fell off when she stood up. Unfortunately he fell right on the bone somehow and really bruised his face up. I know it sounds an unlikely story, but really, we don't beat him! I've been amazed how long the color has lasted.

Davey had the time of his life on his first duck hunting trip. I guess it's hard to top waking up early and sitting cramped up in a duck blind in the cold.

Here's a pic of Dave from late September enjoying the raspberries in a rainstorm.
No comments:
Post a Comment