Here's Danny heading out on his Gramme Christmas Date Night. He really loved his first solo sleepover with her.
Dave and Eric spent a lot of the month monitoring the movements of the elk on the mountain behind our house.
Then they went hunting. They didn't get one this particular morning, but Eric was successful later.
Davey opened Harry Potter glasses and wand for his Christmas Eve present.
It's almost like being there in Bethlehem, isn't it?
Danny's favorite christmas surprise was candy canes.
Davey loved his bear rug and bolt action rifle.
Clay loved his Battleground game. Aunt Tuittu and I loved it too. Clay kept getting in our way as we battled.
And here are some notable bird visitors for the month. Sharp-shinned hawk
Varied Thrush
Christmas morning pheasant
Goldfinch
Hawk eating Pine Siskin
And on to New Year's Eve. As you can tell, it was quite a party!

Actually, we did have a really great party, it's just the fun parts were so much fun I didn't think to pull out the camera. So I only captured the slow times!
No comments:
Post a Comment