Sunday, November 8, 2009

October 2009

Zoo loves the dry crackly leaves blowing around. He's always out chasing them.
Danny found this little suit that now fits him. It was handed over from some neighbors when Dave was that size but never fit his beefier frame. Danny is skinny enough that it's very dashing on him. By the way, Dave is no longer beefy. It amazes me how much he's thinned out lately.
We had a new babysitter who taught the kids how to make houses out of cards. Clay loves to do it and now builds whole town centers out of cards. He likes to build out, not up.
This years pumpkins. Dave did his on entirely on his own. We let the kids use the sharp knives, so I'm always relieved when pumpkin carving is over and everyone still has 10 fingers.
This year we had Blackbeard, skeleton, and mummy.
32 candles really starts to fill up a cake, huh? My birthday was great. I got a Wii. I have the wii sports that comes with it and wii fit plus, which is awesome. I think it is just loads of fun. Sometimes I even let the kids play it too.

Eric and I have new jobs at church since our wards were split up and rearranged. ERic now works with the 9 year old cub scouts, and I am the cub scout committee chairperson, so we'll be all about cub scouts now. I still do my other calling with the women's and young women's sports program.

No comments: