Dan always prefers to find his own path
We gained altitude and soon had a view of the island below us
Of course Dan found interesting bugs along the way, including the inchworm he's pointing at in this photo
Great view of the island
We suddenly got a peak of this interesting place, which we ended up hiking to. It was a super cool place to explore, so I will just dump a whole bunch of photos here. It was like every direction we looked was a postcard. I really loved spending time here.
Sorry, I don't have any idea what this says
The statues could be so expressive!
This is to show the size of an individual little box
These are columns made entirely from the little boxes in the previous picture!
Hard to see in the pic, but the ceiling was a really cool golden dragon head above this towering golden statue
Poor sweaty boy!
With this picture you can play the game "find the single little dry spot on Jill." Really, there is one on my shirt if you look closely. The rest of me is entirely Drenched. Like, leave-a-wet-spot-on-the-bench-when-you-stand-up, drenched. Seriously. Unreal. I could've been swimming in my clothes and come out the same. Sorry, moving on...













No comments:
Post a Comment