
We went to Glacier National Park via Salmon Idaho, a scenic route. One of our stops was at this rest station where a ranger kept a large supply of peanuts to feed the local chipmunks.

We stayed at this cabin about 10 minutes from the West Glacier entrance, in Coram MT.

While I hiked to a chalet with my siblings and the older nieces and nephews, Eric and the boys (and the camera) went to the Logan Pass visitors center to hike to hidden lakes (I think that's what they were called). There was still plenty of snow, this was the last week of July! By the way, I would like to note that my hike was 6.5 miles to the chalet, then the long way out, another 13.5 miles. It was awesome, words nor pictures can describe it. But it was really cool.

Here is some goat scat that my kids were excited about.

And the goat himself


Glacier Lilies

Bighorn Sheep


Lily pad pond


Danny's tub, a big sink at our cabin
1 comment:
Wow, Jill I was ready to give up on your blog. I'm so glad you've updated it. Such beautiful, amazing pictures. It looks like you guys all had a great summer.
Post a Comment