
We had a fun weekend at Heber Valley Camp, including this hike up the Spine Line.

Clay got into some stinging nettle and fell to pieces. The only thing that helped him was to give him the camera. After not to long he was feeling pretty happy and took this self portrait.

Moose!

We had fun at the challenge course, the whole family tried it. Here's Clay preparing for the zip line.

The steps were pretty far apart for Dave, I was very impressed with how well he did.

Danny climbed till he was higher than me, then jumped off and swung in his harness.

Clay insisted on checking the irrigation water for gold...no luck.

I love visiting Grandpa's farm...

and I love this guy! Come on ladies, is he a hottie or what?

Clay got some good photos of his dad in action at the hives.

Griffin came for a sleepover one night. We went up the canyon to shoot the BB gun and picnic, and then fishing the next day.

Dave is pretty self sufficient with his rod now, once the hook is on. He kept wading further and further out into Salem Pond...from his waist...

to his elbows...

to his armpits where we made him come back.

We had a fun water day. I tried to get them to let me take a brothers picture, but Dave just likes his personal space I guess!

We made a water slide at Fort Clatsop.


Eric got this pic of his bees. One evening they were just hanging out, literally! They had a few of these groups dangling from ledges on the hive boxes.

I like this picture because boy and dog have the same expression! This was on an outing to Salamander Lake.
1 comment:
Jill, these photos are fantastic.
Post a Comment