We were able to eat these giant 10 course meals a number of times. I don't know if we ever learned to pace ourselves though! They were really something!
I think the balls had red bean curd in them (sweet), there is fried fish at the back, crab at the front, maybe another seafood at the back right?
Sticky rice with mushrooms, crab
Fish, mushroom soup, barley drink
Soup with boiled egg, pig heart and winter melon (which tasted like turnip to me?)
Some part of a pig, but I don't really know which part! with mushrooms
Normal setup for a traditional 10 course meal
tarot root
Typical hotpot with seafood and mushrooms and greens
Shrimp, all you have to do is pop off the head, let brain squirt out, pop off tail, peel off middle with legs, and enjoy! Don't even worry about that vein down the back.
Fish, this was sooo good! The cheek was especially tasty, and Dan even tried the eyeball!
The longish medium brown colored part is jellyfish
Fish wrapped in cabbage, breaded and fried
Mochi
Crab!


No comments:
Post a Comment