Monday, December 21, 2015

Entertaining English

It was always fun to read the english on T-shirts, signs, etc. Here are some of my favorites:


Foam Fath and Do Not Frush from a hotel room


Hot Dog stand, Jumbo Dod


This one was in a restroom stall. Calm down please!



Sanyo, wind of human life (on the A/C) I definitely agreed after a session of trying to learn to ride a unicycle A/C kept me alive for sure.


Wouldn't that be nice!




umm, all the right letters, not quite the right order...


Yep, I ate a photosynthesis featured brunch


Um, What now? I wish there was a translation for this one. It was at the airport. Really though, I don't need a sign to tell me not to poke a camel in the bum.


It's like superhero toothpaste 


This was worrisome as it was at a restaurant and we all wondered why one would feel so distressed at the toilet...


Amazing mouthfeel!


Even napkins are wishing me well

No comments: